The Directors and Members of CAPI will:
- comply with the Bylaws of CAPI;
- carry out their duties with due diligence and in a professional manner;
- not engage in any illegal activity or unethical conduct or such activity that would constitute a conflict of interest.
- work in accordance with the federal, provincial and municipal laws of Canada.
- maintain confidentiality of all information coming into and/or leaving their possession as required in the Bylaws of CAPI.
- maintain respect for their fellow members on the executive and the Board of Directors of CAPI.